I’ve had a couple of conversations lately about the state of construction work in America.
We’ve seen a lot of headlines about construction sites being torn down to make way for new housing, but a lot more construction is being done to make room for new buildings.
The New York Times reported on a new study by the University of California, Berkeley, that found the average construction site in the US is losing nearly 30 percent of its capacity every year.
That means that in the next decade, construction sites will be losing about 30 percent more of their occupancy than they are now.
That is a big loss.
Construction site loss is not the only cause of site destruction.
There are other sources of site damage.
One of the primary reasons for the collapse of existing buildings is the demolition of existing infrastructure.
This is something that many architects have been aware of for decades, and has always been a source of concern for architects.
However, we haven’t had a real discussion about how to prevent demolition and reconstruction of existing structures.
A few years ago, I started a new site for a building project called New Town.
It is located in the former site of a large manufacturing plant in Ohio.
It will be a two-story residential, mixed-use building with mixed uses, a hotel, and retail.
I had some questions about how this site would fit into the existing site.
I wanted to find out what the best way to design the site was.
I asked my client about a couple different things.
He told me that he was going to demolish the old building, and that I should do the same.
I don’t have a ton of experience with demolition, but I knew that it’s hard.
I needed to know how the site would look from a construction perspective, so I asked a couple questions.
The first question was, would the old factory be demolished?
The answer was yes, it would be demolished.
The site itself was relatively small, so the demolition would be done by someone else.
The demolition would take about four to five weeks.
The other question I asked was, what is the most effective way to get people to go back to work?
What’s the best method to get the project completed, and what is more efficient?
In my mind, I thought about what people needed to do to get their jobs done, and then what the least disruptive method was.
And I thought, let’s design the entire site for this project so that people can be at their jobs, even if they have to go to a different location.
I started with a very basic approach.
The architects at my company had a lot to say about this, and we decided to build a mockup of the entire building in the office space.
We started with the site, then we put in a lot, and finally the building was built.
There were some differences between the mockup and the actual site.
The building was really, really big.
It had a three-story roof, and it had lots of windows.
But what I really liked about the mockups was that we didn’t have any windows.
The mockup was so big that it made me think, “This is a lot smaller than I think it is.”
I started thinking about what the design of the mock up should look like.
When you have a very large mockup, you don’t want to have windows, because it’s going to look really strange to people.
You want to design it so that you have some windows.
So I asked the designers, “How much should I have in windows?
How much should we have on the facade?
And then we went into the planning.
When I was working on this site, I would ask, “What are the things that we want to do on the site?
Where are the places that we should be?
“So the designers came up with a couple things that they felt would be most effective.
I have a couple other things that I have written about here, and I wanted them to have a look at the design and then I’d talk to them.
The design was actually designed in three different phases.
I did the first phase, and the architects were able to start with a design in January.
I went in and looked at the site and was surprised to find that the first plan that I had done had no windows.
That’s really cool.
That was my first experience with this, because I thought I would have to change things because of the size of the site.
Then I looked at some of the other mockups and realized that there were some things that were better.
I thought the first thing that we could do is give people a better idea of what it would look like from a design standpoint.
I also think that it would allow the site to be as clean as possible.
The second phase was the final design, which was really nice.
The idea was to create this sort of clean, modern,